In today’s complex litigation environment, forensic expertise is critical. Today’s claims require comprehensive but delicate handling right from the start to obtain all of the evidence and analyze it properly. Like a closely matched tennis game, plaintiff and defence counsel rally arguments back and forth in litigation, trying to counter the other party’s moves and gain the upper hand. Often the parties are locked in struggle, stuck at deuce, unable to reach a resolution. To reach game, you need to first reach advantage.
Advantage4Claims™ is our standard service product for adjusters and lawyers, covering expert forensic investigation of claims in:
- Collision Reconstruction & Black Box Download
- Pedestrian, Bicycle, Motorcycle & Tractor-trailer Collisions
- Nighttime Visibility & Lighting Assessments
- Road Design, Signage, & Winter Maintenance Assessments
- Slips, Trips, Falls & Friction Testing
- Staircase Assessment
- Product Failure & Material Failure
- Human Factors
- Biomechanic Injury Assessment & Fraud Investigation
- Property Fire Investigation – Origin & Cause
- Vehicle, Product & Equipment Fire Investigation
- Oil & Gas Accidents
- Workplace Accidents & Control Systems Failure
- Signage & Warnings
- Skiing, Swimming & Sports Accidents
- Fitness Equipment & Playground Accidents
- Military Training Accidents & Weapons-related Accidents
Having a recognized expert who applies scientific theory to the case and can explain it in common sense language will give you the advantage you need. Our experts conduct thorough investigations, consider the evidence fairly, get to the answer quickly, and then tell you like it is – whatever the findings may be. Details matter. Facts matter. Scientific evidence matters.
That type of honest and comprehensive knowledge is power to you, so that you can provide exceptional service to your client. The last thing you want is to be in court with a weak case that falls apart under the microscope. We provide forensic expertise that you can count on, every time. If we are proceeding to court on a case, you can be sure that our findings are iron clad. The courts simply won’t settle for less.